Bachmann #58743 James the Red Engine (with moving eyes)
THOMAS & FRIENDS™ JAMES THE RED ENGINE w/Moving Eyes - HO Scale. James is the No. 5 red engine. He is a medium-sized engine whose six driving wheels are not as big as Gordon's but not as small as Thomas'. He has a fine scarlet coat and brass dome and thinks of himself as a Really Splendid Engine. Occasionally this leads to misguided ideas about the sort of work suitable for such a distinguished engine, invariably landing James in trouble. James is a mixed traffic engine, which means he can pull both passenger coaches and freight cars. James is based on a Hughes Class 28 superheated 2-6-0 tender engine. Bachmann carefully reproduces your favorite Thomas & Friends™ characters in HO scale. All locomotives feature realistic faces with moving eyes, operating HO scale electric drive mechanisms, highly detailed plastic body shells, all-metal wheels, and international-style hook-and-loop couplers.
Build your Thomas & Friends™ collection one friend at a time!
- Operating HO scale electric locomotive
- Featuring detailed character face with moving eyes and realistic body shell
- All-metal wheels with factory-installed international-style hook-and-loop couplers
- Performs best on 18" radius curves or greater
- Runs on Bachmann HO scale E-Z Track®, and is compatible with all popular brands of HO scale track
- Product Measurements: Length 7 in., Width 1.25 in., Height 2.25 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: Length 9 in., Width 1.8 in., Height 7.2 in.
- UPC: 022899587431
|Roadnumber May Vary||No|
|Trains||Steam Locomotives, Thomas & Friends|
|Engine Electronics||Motorized (Standard DC-AC)|
|Road Name||Thomas & Friends|