TrainWorld is a premier and rapidly growing multi-channel retail and direct marketing company, which globally sells model train products to help people have fun and pursue their leisure time activities. We recognize that building our business with the right people will enable us to continue our success. You'll find a commitment to customer service, a passion for the products we sell, and an emphasis on treating each other with dignity and respect.
- To be a leading global direct marketer and specialty retail model train company
- To develop brands that inspire model train enthusiasts through exceptional service and product education
OUR CORE VALUES
Build Loyalty through exceptional service, genuine caring, and honesty
Treat others as you would expect to be treated
Contribute to our community and environment through stewardship
Pursue excellence in work and life
Mobilize the imagination of individuals
Embrace open and honest communications
Invest and empower through educational development
Execute all decisions with integrity and humility
- Please email email@example.com if you would like to apply to any of the following positions.
TrainWorld is seeking a highly motivated individual, who is a team player and eager to work in a high paced environment. The Warehouse Associate is considered to be the life blood of our organization. They daily functions carried out by our Warehouse Associates help to keep our thriving organization moving forward. Some of the responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate include, but are not limited to:
Put Stock on Shelves
Perform Inventory Counts
Prep boxes for Shipment
Load / Unload Trucks
Create Shipping Labels w/ Various Shipping Software
TrainWorld is seeking a highly motivated individual, who is a team player and eager to work in a high paced environment. The Sales Associate is considered to be the life blood of our organization. They daily functions carried out by our Sales Associates help to keep our thriving organization moving forward. Some of the responsibilities of the Sales Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding and commitment to the company core values
- Focus on providing world-class customer service
- Retail store experience desired
- Passion for model trains
- Fast learner and interest in learning about model trains
- Solid POS register and Internet research skills
- Strong people and sales skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be on your feet all day
- Punctual and reliable
- Must be able to work during winter time
Social Media Content Creator
TrainWorld is seeking a highly motivated individual, who is a team player and eager to work in a high paced environment. Social Media Specialists are responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a social media calendar.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy.