Want to learn all the basics of model railroad scenery? This DVD is for you. Follow along as the MR staff shows you how they built a river scene on our HO scale Thin Branch project railroad. Along the way, you’ll discover essential techniques for working with plaster, ground foam, static grass, and resin water. By the end of the DVD, you’ll be ready to add a river scene to your model railroad.
• Introduction to modeling water scenes 1:00
• Build a river part 1: The Riverbed 10:40
• River part 2: From sand to static grass 17:03
• River part 3: Working with resin 17:00
• River part 4: modeling waves 11:14
• Modeling puffball trees 12:51
• MR Video Plus Promo :30