Our On30 2-6-6-2 was the first accurately scaled and detailed model of an articulated engine in this scale. It is based on a 30-inch Baldwin Locomotive Works design and includes many optional parts so you can customize the locomotive to suit your own layout.
Locomotive features include:
• DCC-equipped for speed, direction and lighting
• dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• dual flywheel drive
• die-cast twin idler gear boxes
• operates on 18'' radius curves
• detailed cab with sliding windows
• detailed backhead with seat boxes
• E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers
Tender features include:
• operating LED backup light
• easy access to decoder
• die-cast underframe
• accurate long wheel base per prototype
This model performs best on 18" radius curves or greater.