Rapido #320002 Rail Crew ON-OFF Remote Uncoupler (6 pack)
- Manufacture: Rapido
- Category: Tracks & Accessories
- Number: 320002
- Scale: HO
- Price: $94.99
The RailCrew ON-OFF Remote Uncoupler sits under the roadbed to reliably uncouple locomotives, passenger or freight cars, no matter what brand of standard magnetic knuckle couplers you use. At just 1 3/4" wide (44mm) and 7/8" deep (22mm) it's not much larger than a permanent magnet and can be easily controlled by DCC accessory decoders. It also features an LED between the rails that marks the uncoupling zone which only operates when in the "ON" position. This is handy to have as the uncoupler is totally hidden from view.
When the uncoupler is "off" it has no effect on the couplers on your equipmemt. That means you won't have any unwanted uncoupling. This is really handy in large yards and on the mainline, especially near runaround tracks or industrial spurs.
- Compact 1 3/4"(44mm) diameter x 7/8"" (22mm) height
- Easy to install on existing layouts
- Momentary 12V DC power means you can power numerous machines off of one power supply.
- Only uncouples cars when you want it to
- Works with all major brands of magnetic couplers
- Low-profile, compact design for all layout types (including multi-deck and portable layouts)
- Ideal for uncoupling both freight and passenger cars
- LED between and below the rails marks uncoupling zone when in "ON" position
- Available in singles, 6-packs or 12-packs
We are always updating our site inventory. If you can not find an item you want please
call us at 718-436-7072 for information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org