|Manufacturer||Micro Trains Line|
Built in the mid-1940’s for the CB&Q at the Havelock Shops, this 40’ box car with friction bearing trucks was later rebuilt and modernized and painted into post-merger Burlington Northern green. Burlington Northern was formed through the mergers of Great Northern and Northern Pacific in 1970, and then merged with ATSF in 1995 to form BNSF.
|Roadnumber May Vary||No|
|Rolling Stock||Box Cars|
|Road Name||Burlington Northern - BN|