Miller Engineering #88-0501 Lg. Ballantine Billboard
Only 4 left
Ballantine Beer was founded in 1840 in Newark, New Jersey, by Peter Ballantine (1791–1883), who emigrated from Scotland. The company was originally incorporated as the Patterson & Ballantine Brewing Co. Ballantine rented an old brewing site which had dated back to 1805. Around 1850, Ballantine bought out his partner and purchased land near the Passaic River to brew his ale. His three sons joined the business and in 1857 the company was renamed P. Ballantine and Sons. Since 2005, the Ballantine Ale brand has been owned and marketed by the Pabst Brewing Company, which in turn outsources the brewing to the Miller Brewing Company - small world! Available in two sizes, large version comes with supports.
|Roadnumber May Vary||No|
|Buildings & Structures||Signs, Signals & BillBoards|