Miller Engineering #8890 Window Sign -S&H Green Stamps
Only 4 left
#8890 S&H Green Stamps Window sign. S&H Green Stamps (also called Green Shield Stamps) were trading stamps popular in the United States from the 1930s until the late 1980s. They were distributed as part of a rewards program operated by the Sperry & Hutchinson company (S&H), founded in 1896 by Thomas Sperry and Shelley Byron Hutchinson. During the 1960s, the rewards catalog printed by the company was the largest publication in the United States and the company issued three times as many stamps as the U.S. Postal Service. Customers would receive stamps at the checkout counter of supermarkets, department stores, and gasoline stations among other retailers, which could be redeemed for products in the catalog. The window sign comes on an over sized clear background that can be trimmed as small as .73" wide x 0.84" tall. Sign comes with a 3 position switch: flashing-off-all on.
|Roadnumber May Vary||No|
|Buildings & Structures||Signs, Signals & BillBoards|