Wheels And Trucks
A railroad truck or bogie holds the wheel sets of a rail vehicle. Whether you’re replacing wheels or upgrading couplers, we have all sizes and styles to meet your needs from trusted manufacturers. Wheels come in many different sizes. For freight and passenger cars, 28-inch, 33-inch, and 36-inch diameter wheel sizes are most common. 28-inch wheels are sometimes found on older equipment but are most frequently seen in modern times on multi-level auto racks where reducing the car height as much as possible is the goal. 33-inch wheels have been the most common size for most of the 20th Century. 36-inch wheels are seen on more modern cars, especially open & covered hoppers, tank cars, and coal gondolas.
- Lionel 14251 Die-Cast Metal Sprung Trucks with Rotating Bearing CapsNumber 14251 Manufacturer Lionel Trains Scale O$34.99
- MTH #30-89001 3 Rail Bettendorf Freight Car Truck (2)Number 30-89001 Manufacturer MTH Trains Scale O$19.99
- MTH #30-89002 3 Rail Roller Bearing Freight Car Trucks (2)Number 30-89002 Manufacturer MTH Trains Scale O$19.99
- Williams #39030 Rolling Road w/Rollers and Drive Wheel Cleaners (O Scale 3 Rail)Number 39030 Manufacturer Williams Scale O$199.99
- Williams #39031 Rollers and Drive Wheel Cleaners (O Scale 3-Rail)Number 39031 Manufacturer Williams Scale O$89.99
- Atlas O #6945 50-Ton Adjust-a-Couplers (2 Pair/Blister)Number 6945 Manufacturer Atlas Scale O$8.99