A refrigerator car (or "reefer") is a refrigerated boxcar, a piece of railroad rolling stock designed to carry perishable freight at specific temperatures. Refrigerator cars differ from simple insulated boxcars and ventilated boxcars (commonly used for transporting fruit), neither of which are fitted with cooling apparatus. Reefers were previously cooled with ice, and came equipped with any one of a variety of mechanical refrigeration systems, some utilize carbon dioxide (either as dry ice, or in liquid form) as a cooling agent.
- American Flyer #49951 The Polar Express Wood-Sided ReeferNumber 49951 Manufacturer American Flyer Scale S$54.99
- American Flyer #2119110 Our Mother's Cocoa Woodside ReeferNumber 2119110 Manufacturer American Flyer Scale S$49.99
- American Flyer #2119090 Century Beer Woodside ReeferNumber 2119090 Manufacturer American Flyer Scale S$49.99
- American Flyer #2119120 Senate Beer Woodside ReeferNumber 2119120 Manufacturer American Flyer Scale S$49.99
- American Flyer #2119080 Berkshire Ham & Bacon Woodside ReeferNumber 2119080 Manufacturer American Flyer Scale S$49.99