This Atlas N scale model is based upon a standard caboose design of the International Car Company of Kenton, Ohio that was used in the 1940s. It is typically associated with the New Haven Railroad but this body style was in fact used by other rail lines as well. The cabooses showed real longevity and were found in operation well into the diesel era.
- Finely detailed end rails, smokestack and ladders
- Brake line detail
- Weighted chassis
- Friction-bearing or roller-bearing caboose trucks as appropriate
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® couplers
- Accurate painting and printing
- Railroad specific features