Bring your entire model railroad together in one place and get your electric trains on track fast with manual or motorized model train layout Turntables.
Where steam locomotives, and diesels, are turned around at the end of their runs. Normally serving a roundhouse, most were also placed for access to backshop facilities and servicing tracks.
View as Grid List
- Kato 20-284 N Gauge Electric Turntable Extension Track Feeder KitNumber 20-284
- Kato 20-285 N Gauge Electric Turntable Extension Track Set (Straight)Number 20-285
- Kato 20-286 N Gauge Electric Turntable Extension Track Set (Curved)Number 20-286
- Kato 20-287 N Electric Turntable Extension Cord (150 cm)Number 20-287
- Kato 23-240 N RoundhouseNumber 23-240
- Atlas 2790 N TurntableNumber 2790
- Atlas 2791 N Turntable Motor DriveNumber 2791
- Bachmann 46799 N Motorized Turntable E-Z TrackNumber 46799
- Walthers 933- 2618 N Motorized 130' Turntable -- KitNumber 933-2618