A stock car, cattle car, cattle truck or cattle wagon (British) is an older type of rolling stock used for carrying livestock to market. A traditional stock car resembles a boxcar with louvered sides instead of solid car sides (and sometimes ends) for the purpose of providing ventilation; stock cars can be single-level for large animals such as cattle or horses, or they can have two or three levels for smaller animals such as sheep, pigs, and poultry. Specialized types of stock cars have been built to haul live fish and shellfish and circus animals such as camels and elephants. Stock cars have been replaced today with tractor-trailers.
- Bachmann #98705 C & NW w/Horses - Animated Stock CarNumber 98705 Manufacturer Bachmann Scale G$83.99
- Bachmann #98704 NP&S w/Reindeer - Animated Stock CarNumber 98704 Manufacturer Bachmann Scale G$83.99
- Bachmann #98707 Santa Fe w/Horses - Animated Stock CarNumber 98707 Manufacturer Bachmann Scale G$83.99
- Bachmann #98702 CB&Q w/cattle - Animated Stock CarNumber 98702 Manufacturer Bachmann Scale G$83.99
- Bachmann #98706 D & RGW w/Cows - Animated Stock CarNumber 98706 Manufacturer Bachmann Scale G$83.99