Rail Joiners & Clamps
Metal rail joiners are small clips used to join two sections of track mechanically and are used to connect the track electrically.
Insulated joiners allow the block type system of wiring to be used with separate electrical circuits for sidings or branch lines.
Rail clamps mount directly onto rails and keep the connection and conductivity between two track snug. Generally used on outdoor layouts.
View as Grid List
- LGB 10001 G Metal Rail Joiners (10 pcs)Number 10001
- LGB 10260 G Insulated Rail Joiners, 4 piecesNumber 10260
- LGB 11500 G Track Clips, 28 piecesNumber 11500
- PIKO 35285 G Track Clips, 14 PiecesNumber 35285
- PIKO 35290 G-SV Metal Rail Joiners, 20 PiecesNumber 35290
- PIKO 35291 G-SWV Metal Tie Joiners, 20 PiecesNumber 35291
- PIKO 35293 G Rail Clamp On Rail (10 pcs)Number 35293
- PIKO 35294 G Rail Clamp Over Joiner (10 pcs)Number 35294
- Lionel 682109 G Large Scale Brass Track Pins (1 Doz)Number 682109
Manufacturer Lionel Trains
Scale GSpecial Price $2.99 Regular Price $3.75
- Bachmann 94500 G Assorted Bachmann Track Clips For Steel Alloy Bachmann Track (Approx 40 Pieces)Number 94500
Scale GSpecial Price $19.99 Regular Price $24.99
- Bachmann 94657 G Brass Rail Joiners (24pcs)Number 94657
- Bachmann bachgbag G Scale Track Clips, Joiners and Coupler PiecesNumber bachgbag
- Bachmann bachgjoiner G Scale Rail Joiners 10 PackNumber bachgjoiner