HelpI forgot my password!
2. Enter login or E-Mail and click send. Your account info will be sent to you by E-Mail.
3. A code to reset your password and your registration information has just been sent to your e-mail address. Please check your email. Note that the reset code is re-generated on each request. Also please check your spam folder if you did not receive it.
How do I change my existing password?
How can I cancel or change my order?
Due to the speed at which orders are processed, orders cannot and will not be changed or canceled via e-mail. If you have noticed an issue with your order after it has been Accepted by our online ordering system, you must call 718-436-7072 during our hours of operation to address the issue.
After an order is submitted through Trainworld.com , you may check the order Status on your Trainworld.com Account. You have the option to Cancel an order from your account, but only if the Status reads "Accepted" If you log onto your account and the order Status reads Processing or Completed, your order cannot be Canceled.
Simply follow the directions below to cancel your order if and only if your status is still accepted.
1. Log Into your account.
2. Click on My Account on the top right hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the order number you would like to edit.
4. Make sure the Order Status still reads Accepted
5. If and only if the order status still reads accepted you can click cancel on the right hand side of the screen. Please submit the reason why you are cancelling the order.
What is the size difference between G, O, S, ON30, HO And N Scale
G 1:22 (Sometimes 1:32)
ON30 1:48 (Runs On HO Track)
How Do I Select The Right Decoder For My Engine?
NCE Decoder Selector http://www.ncedcc.com/#!decoder-selector-tool/c1c03
Digitrax Decoder Selector http://www.digitrax.com/products/engine-matrix/decoder/
SoundTraxx Decoder Selector http://www.soundtraxx.com/choose/step1.php
How Do I Contact A Manufacturer For Help, Parts, Service Or Technical Assistance?
|American Flyer||586-949-4100 Ext. 2|
|Athearn Customer Service||310-763-7140 email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bachmann / Williams||215-533-1600 email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org|
|BlackStone Models||970-259-0690 email@example.com|
|Broadway Limited||386-673-8900 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Digitrax Tech Support||850-872-9890 Ext 119 / Ext 133 or email@example.com|
|Fox Valley Models||847-768-2444 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gar Graves||315-483-6577 GarGraves@gargraves.com|
|LGB Technical non-warranty question||1-800-877-7171 Ext 2220|
|LGB Warranty Issues||1-800-877-7171 Ext. 2130 email@example.com|
|Lionel Tech||586-949-4100 Ext. 2 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Micro Trains Line||541-535-1755 email@example.com|
|Miller Engineering||203-595-0619 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|MRC/Model Power/Mantuaemail@example.com 732-225-2100|
|NCE||585-265-0231 or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rivarossi||877-358-6405 ext 101 email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Soundtraxx Tech Jamie||970-259-0690 email@example.com|
|TCS Tech Support||215-453-9145 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Walthers Warranty Issues or Parts||1-800-877-7171 Ext.2221 email@example.com|
|Woodland Scenics||573-346-5555 firstname.lastname@example.org|
Having A Problem With Your Train Set? Here Is A Quick Reference Guide
Lionel Fastrack Remote Sets
1. Make sure you have good AAA Batteries in the remote
2. If you think you are missing pieces in your set, turn the styrofoam box over. Usually there are additional contents on the back side of the packaging.
3. Did you put the batteries in correctly + and -
If the battery cover is removed, ensure the batteries are fully seated in the battery compartment
4. Make sure the power supply is plugged into the track. Make sure the light on the track lights up. Ensure the outlet the power supply is plugged into functions properly (not controlled by an on/off switch in the off position)
5. Is the train in sleep mode? Did you leave the power supply plug in when you’re not using it? Reset sleep mode by unplugging the power, wait 20 seconds and then replug the power supply.
(this is a function of the remote turning off and the train just stopping. The remote needs to be cycled off/on, not the loco)
6. Make sure all your track is pushed in together and the connections are tight together.
7. Are all the wheels of the train on the track? Make sure they are on, or the engine will not move!
8. It’s possible that you may have a bad piece of track. If this is the case, the engine will stop at the same location. Replace that piece of track or try turning the track around or putting it in another location to see if the problem continues. There is also a quick video that shows folks how to correct a piece of track not getting power! This takes all of 2 seconds to do it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH27b0hmkdI
9. If you added on extra track or accessories you may need a bigger power supply!
10. You must unplug your transformer when it is NOT in use.
Lionel Starter Set Coupler Not Closing - Easy Fix
Lion Chief Getting Started Starter Set Video
Lionel Plug N Play Getting Started Video
N-HO-ON30-G DC Sets
1. Make sure the transformer has power.
2. Usually you should be connecting the wire to the DC variable output.
3. Make sure all your track is pushed in together and the connections are tight together
4. If your transformer has an indicator light, make sure it is on
5. Make sure the wire to the transformer is also connected to the track.
6. Are all the wheels of the train on the track? Make sure they are or the engine will not move!
7. You must unplug your transformer when it is NOT in use.
Bachmann HO Scale Getting Started Starter Set Video
Bachmann N Scale Getting Started Starter Set Video
Bachmann ON30 Scale Getting Started Starter Set Video
Bachmann E-Z App Scale Getting Started Starter Set Video