LGB - Marklin 60667 Mobile Station WLAN
- Simple, easy operation.
- Single hand operation with the handle (Pop Socket) included with this controller on the back of the latter.
- Backlit graphics display with self-explanatory pictograms.
- Display contents rotate to fit the position of the controller.
- Up to 32 auxiliary functions can be controlled.
- 320 solenoid items can be controlled.
- Easy connection to the WLAN Receiver Box and the Central Station.
- Built-in Märklin digital locomotive database.
Digital Hand Controller.
40 locomotives can be controlled with direct access.
Automatic registration of mfx locomotives.
Built-in locomotive database for selecting older Märklin/Trix/LGB locomotives.
Manual registration of MM and DCC locomotives using digital addresses is possible.
Up to 32 locomotive functions can be switched, and there is a display of the function status.
Self-explanatory function pictograms for mfx locomotives and database locomotives.
Up to 320 solenoid items can be switched.
The unit can be operated with one hand by using the handle (Pop Socket) included with this controller on the back of the latter.
Display contents rotate to fit the position of the controller.
Lighted Stop button to signal the Stop status.
Backlit b/w full graphics display.
Dimensions 160 x 100 x 42 mm / 6-5/16" x 3-15/16" x 1-5/8".
There is a wireless connection with the WLAN Receiver Box (60117) or the Central Station (60216, 60226, as well as 60213-60215), when they are in a WLAN-capable network. When you are operating the Mobile Station WLAN connected to the Central Station, you can access the complete locomotive list and the solenoid items with the addresses 1 to 320.
Up to four MS WLAN units can be connected to a WLAN Receiver Box (item number 60117).
Four AAA batteries are required to operate this device. They are not included with this unit.
Note: A CS2 or CS3 with a WLAN connection or the 60117 WLAN Receiver Box is required as a receiver for the Mobile Station WLAN.
|New Arrivals||Nov 5, 2023|
|Roadnumber May Vary||No|
|Power & DCC Supplies||Boosters, Cabs, Throttles, Wireless|