Bachmann 18207 HO HI-Cube Box Car NORTHERN PACIFIC #659999
HO Scale 40' Hi-Cube Boxcar - Northern Pacific #659999. Used to economically move merchandise across the US, boxcars are the workhorses of the railroads. Large-capacity "high cube" cars evolved in the 1960s to meet the needs of the auto parts industry, and are now used by shippers across many industries to maximize their payload on a single train car. The New Bachmann Hi-Cube Boxcar features updated tooling, and prototype-specific sliding doors, arriving in a variety of prototypical paint schemes.
- Silver Series® Rolling Stock – Fully Assembled, and featuring updated tooling
- Highly Detailed Painted Bodies with Prototypical Sliding Door, and Precision Graphics
- Blackened Machined Metal Wheels with RP 25 Contours, Magnetically Operated E-Z Mate® Couplers
- Non-magnetic Blackened Brass Axles with Needle-point Bearings, Celcon Trucks
- Added Weight for Optimum Tracking Performance, HO Scale 1:87
- Product Measurements: L 6.4 in., W 1.6 in., H 2.4 in.
- Retail Package Measurements: L 7.25 in., W 1.75 in., H 3.4 in.
|Roadnumber May Vary||No|
|Rolling Stock||Box Cars|
|Road Name||Northern Pacific - NP|